Sunday, January 13, 2013

Love my hubby!!!


So, first of all....GREETINGS! I'm so sorry that it has been so long since I've posted anything. I was having trouble with my blog, and could never get it figured out, so I finally started using a different browser for my blogging, and VOILA! Here I am...

On Friday I celebrated my 27th birthday. After work, hubby took me to dinner at Cracker Barrel (One of my favorite places! I love to get a salad and baked potato when I go there. Yum!), and then to the movies to see "The Hobbit". After that we came home for sparkling grape juice and presents.


One of the presents that he got me (amongst other things) was this nifty set of Better Homes and Gardens Flip-Tite stackable storage containers.


My pantry is one area where I just can't seem to keep things organized. I'm always digging to the back to get the items I need, and no matter how much I clean it, it's always a mess. ERG! So, he decided to help me out, and get me some storage containers.

Now...4 containers isn't going to get me too far in my organizing...but wow! What space savers! I am going to start investing in a few of these containers at a time. They may cost a little bit initially, but it's going to be great when my pantry is organized!!!



They come in all shapes and sizes. I can't wait to go get more! Flour will go in one...sugar in another. Brown sugar, powdered sugar, coconut, chocolate chips, oatmeal, spaghetti, lasagna noodles....the list is unending.

These are great, because you flip up the handle on top to open them. When done, you replace the lid, snap down the handle, and it creates a suction, keeping all moisture out of the container. You just can't beat that.

That's my newest item in the land of organization. And now, maybe it won't be so long before you hear from me again!

1 comment:

  1. Would you believe that I'm just now seeing this post? What an awesome way to spend your birthday and what awesome storage containers! I love these!

    ReplyDelete