Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Strange Weather...

What strange weather we are having here in Kansas City. Yesterday evening I opened all of my windows and enjoyed the fresh air blowing through. I left them open overnight, and soon it started raining. It was PERFECT sleeping weather!!! I still have the windows open, and am enjoying the sound of a lovely (and much needed) thunderstorm. But as you can see..my time with the windows open is limited. At some point today, the temperature is going to start plummeting, and that will be the end of the nice weather for awhile again. But what can we expect? It is still January.

So...why am I home blogging on a Tuesday? Well...the car is still acting up, so it's in the shop (and of course won't do the same thing while the mechanic has it!), and I'm going to be doing some work from home today, in addition to some menu planning a bit later. It's time to figure out what we'll be eating in the first half of February so I can get my list made, as I have to go grocery shopping on Friday evening.

So stay tuned....I'll post my menu plan later today or tomorrow. Hopefully there will be something in there to inspire you, or maybe a new recipe you will want. Who knows? See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment