Tuesday, January 1, 2013

I Love Scentsy!


I've seen Scentsy burners before. All of my in-laws have them in their homes. But I didn't have one.

And then my sister-in-law drew my name for Christmas. She got me this "Lisbon" Scentsy warmer, and several scent bars (the little wax squares that you melt in it). I brought it home and plugged it in. I then threw in a few squares of "Sheer Innocence" wax. The room quickly filled with the scent, and the house has smelled great ever since.

I knew it was doing its job when my 11-year old nephew walked in tonight, and the first words out of his mouth were "Wow! Your house smells GREAT!"

Thanks, Debbie! It was a great Christmas present!

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome gift! I love Scentsy, too! I don't have a Scentsy warmer, but I use the Scentsy wax squares in the warmer you gave me a couple of years ago that uses the tea lights. Right now I'm burning the Cozy Fireside that I won at the last Scentsy party I attended. Good stuff! That's for sure! Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, and I'm enjoying it! I still need to find a permanent location for it.

      Delete