Friday, February 1, 2013

February 1st - 15th Menu

I got my menu planning done the other day. I made my grocery list, and even did my shopping today, but I hadn't had a chance to post the menu plan until tonight. If you want any of the following recipes, please let me know!!!

2/1 - Eat out after grocery shopping (Corner Cafe)
2/2 - Grilled chicken, Chinese vegetables, hot rolls, streusal coffee cake
2/3 - Leftovers
2/4 - 5 cheese pasta, garlic bread
2/5 - Chicken with black beans, chips & salsa
2/6 - Tator tot casserole
2/7 - Oatmeal
2/8 - Eat out
2/9 - Beef enchiladas, chips & salsa
2/10 - Leftovers
2/11 - Slow-simmering Beef Bourguignon, hot rolls
2/12 - One skillet spaghetti, French bread
2/13 - Turkey stew with dumplings
2/14 - Eat out for Valentine's Day
2/15 - Chicken Pot Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment